Free Admission with donation from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
November 27, December 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22
Experience the Season in Historic Downtown Springfield!
- Extended hours and free admission to enjoy exhibits
and performances in a night setting
- Free Parking in Museum Parking Garage (corner of 6th
and Madison St.)
- SMTD Trolley pickup and drop off at Historic Union
Station (Madison St.)
- Memorial Holiday Fest Gingerbread Display (entrance
via Museum Café courtyard on 6th St.)
- Photo opportunities for that perfect social media
In partnership with Downtown Springfield, Inc. and Springfield Memorial Foundation, the museum will be open late until 7pm each Wednesday and Saturday evening between Saturday, November 27 and Wednesday, December 22.
Admission will be FREE with a donation of personal care items to benefit Springfield Salvation Army Warming Center. Please see below for a list of requested donations:
Museum admission will be charged during the hours of 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Acceptable Personal Care Items:
- Shampoo (Travel Size)
- Deodorant (Travel Size)
- Bar Soap (Travel Size)
- Disposable Razors
- Toothbrush/Toothpaste (Travel Size)
- Tampons/Sanitary Pads
- Underwear (S – XXL, Women/Men – no white briefs for men, boxers requested)
Can't Make it Wednesday or Saturday Nights?
During the month of December, bring a new/unopened personal care item donation with you to the Museum during normal business hours and receive $2.00 off your general admission ticket. See above for a list of requested items, all donations will be delivered to the Springfield Salvation Army’s Warming Center.
Discount valid day of donation only. Museum will be closed December 25th.