Free Admission for Illinois Students
March 1 - May 31, 2021
At a time when families and school districts are facing financial hardships, we are offering free admission for Illinois students through May 31, 2021. Whether students are on a field trip with their class or a family vacation, we want them to experience the Lincoln legacy.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the following policies are in place:
- Tickets must be reserved, either online or by telephone.
- Capacity is limited due to COVID restrictions.
- Admission to the Museum will be granted at the selected time on your ticket.
- Print or show your ticket on a digital device when you enter the museum.
- Face masks are required and must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times.
- Each guest is required to utilize the self-check temperature kiosk upon entrance to the museum.
- A wellness screening will be conducted.
- Mrs. Lincoln’s Attic and Subway Restaurant are temporarily closed.
Museums for All
The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum is a proud participant of the Museums for All program. Museums for All is a signature access program of the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), administered by the Association of Children’s Museums (ACM), to encourage people of all backgrounds to visit museums regularly and build lifelong museum-going habits. The program supports those receiving food assistance (SNAP) benefits visiting the ALPLM for a minimal fee of $3 per person, up to four people, with the presentation of a SNAP Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card and valid photo ID, the names on the EBT card and photo ID must match. Museums for All is part of the ALPLM’s broad commitment to seek, include, and welcome all audiences.
Please visit https://museums4all.org for more information.
Check back often as promotions change frequently.