Personal Camera Policy
The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library permits the use of personal cameras in the Reading Room. The following restrictions apply:
- The use of flash, additional lighting, scanners, tripods, or other equipment is prohibited.
- Collections may not be photographed in their entirety.
- Material must be handled with care. Do not attempt to open a volume more than its spine will easily allow. Do not push on an item to flatten it.
- Manuscript material must be photographed in its folder in the order it has been arranged. Multiple sheets may not be removed to photograph in a single shot.
- Researchers are responsible for complying with copyright law.