Lunch at the Library
Have lunch ... at the ALPLM!
Choose either a Springfield's Horseshoe Bar Lunch or a Sandwich and Salad or Soup Lunch to be enjoyed in the Library's bright and comfortable Lincoln Reception Room before or after your guests explore the Museum. The price-per-person includes a museum admission.
While visiting the ALPLM, we hope you will consider adding one one of our event enhancements to make your visit even more special.
Springfield's Horseshoe Bar: $43/person (includes Museum Admission)
- Fresh Garden Salad
- Springfield’s Famous Horseshoe featuring hamburger, grilled chicken tenders, Texas toast, waffle fries, and house made cheese sauce
- Assorted Brownies
- Iced Tea and Water Station
No time for a Museum visit? Springfield’s Horseshoe Bar Lunch is $33/person.
Sandwich with Soup or Salad: $37/person (includes Museum Admission)
- Nelson's Chicken Salad- grilled chicken breast, relish, celery and mayonnaise topped with leaf lettuce and sliced tomato on a buttery croissant
- Honey Smoked Ham with Swiss cheese, leaf lettuce and sliced tomato on wheat berry bread
- Vegetarian Wrap- Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, red and green peppers served in a flour tortilla
- Deluxe Potato Salad
- Choice of either a Fresh Garden Salad or Soup (Choice of one soup: Chicken Noodle, Broccoli Cheddar, Chili, Nelson's Cheesy Potato, Garden Vegetable Soup)
- Assorted Cookies
- Iced Tea and Water Station
No time for a Museum visit? Sandwich and Soup/Salad Lunch is $27/person.
Lunch reservations are offered Monday through Friday based on availability. The minimum number of guests is 20 people. Reservations are accepted up to one year in advance of a lunch date.
MAKE A RESERVATION: To learn more and make your Lunch reservation, contact the Venue Rental Office at 217-558-8873 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will make a reservation (based on availability) and send you a Lunch at the Library preliminary invoice.
CONFIRMATION: Confirm your reservation by sending back the signed preliminary invoice within 15 business days of receipt of the invoice and paying a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the Reserved Guest Count (number of guests attending the lunch). The deposit will be due by six weeks from receipt of the preliminary invoice. Deposit and final payment may be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or corporate check (payable to the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum).
The final guest count and payment are due seven days before the event date. NOTE: The minimum number of Luncheon guests is 20 people. If attendance falls below 20 people, the group will be charged for 20 people.
CANCELLATION: If it is necessary to cancel a Lunch at the Library reservation, we ask for written notice 30 days before the Lunch date. The group will lose the 25% deposit.
See you at lunch!
Being Minnesotans we loved trying the local meal of a "Horseshoe" which added to the experience. We weren't quite sure what to think of meat on bread covered in french fries and cheese sauce but it was surprisingly good, and they even accommodated the dietary needs within our group which was very much appreciated. Overall, we enjoyed every minute of our time at the ALPLM and highly recommend it for groups of any size. R&J Tours