COVID Screening Questions
Please indicate if any of the following apply:
1. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
2. Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for a cumulative total of 15 minutes) with:
- Anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19? OR
- Anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
3. Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
4. Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions please postpone your visit.